Thursday, April 5, 2012

The first little dog in the house

The first little dog in our home wasn't Franklin. He was Owen. Owen came to visit a while before we adopted Franklin. Lola liked having a little buddy around to play with.  Thanks Owen, for showing us how cute and fun the little guys can be.


Owen and Franklin occasionally meet for playdates. Here's one of the best pictures ever. I dare you to not smile.


6 comments:

  1. You are right. One of the best pictures ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! They are so cute! I<3Owen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the Muppet-Franklin picture you're using for the header?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is. I (shudder) erased sweet Owen from the picture.

      Delete
  4. HA! Oh I LOVE that last picture. You're right, I cracked A HUGE smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed aloud when I saw that photo! Too too cute!

    ReplyDelete