Thursday, July 5, 2012

Maybe we should've asked them about the rennovation

When we renovated our bathroom, we didn't think about the impact it would have on the cats. They've shown their displeasure in various ways, but have adjusted to the new sink.

Before:

After:

 it's a smaller sink, and perhaps a better fit for one cat
But they're sisters and seem to like smooshing on top of each other.

4 comments:

  1. You and your cat have matching nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love how there giving you disapproving looks while you take there picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we call that Maeby's angry eyes. it's her trademark look.

      Delete
  3. So funny! love the nail polish - we're about to redo our bathroom too ... I'll have to keep this in mind. I have a post coming up this week with the 2 cats in the sink (must be that summer heat!).

    ReplyDelete