I end up taking Lola more often, since she has more issues, and since she has more friends in the pack, including her boyfriend Jack. She hasn't seen Jack in a while, but when they're on the walk together they gravitate toward each other and walk flank to flank. With hearts floating above their heads.
She's making progress overcoming her fear of strangers, and I'm so thankful for all the guys who are so patient with her (and me) when I ask them to give her treats and attention.
Franklin gets to go on about one walk a month. He holds his own with the big dogs and has quite a fan following among the people in the pack.
As much as I love what the walks do for the dogs, I might get even more out of them. I've met some wonderful new friends through the walks, and meeting new friends is always a good thing.



Awww, right back at you! (And I am very, very excited to see Franklin this weekend...:)
ReplyDeleteYou guys have such a fun group - I can't wait to come back to visit!
ReplyDelete