Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Collar upgrades!

Lola and Franklin both got new collars recently. They were due for a style upgrade, and now they both look fantastic!


Lola's sporting the stunning Maya collar from Sirius Republic. We went with a limited slip collar which hopefully will help her pulling without having to go prong.  I worry about putting the cold metal near her skin when it's really really cold out.

 Franklin looks spectacular in his blue tartan Silly Buddy bowtie.  Buddy (of Silly Buddy fame) is a fellow smaller member of SociaBulls.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM! Especially Franklin's tie - he looks so dapper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these cuties. So happy I got to meet and cuddle with them both the other day! (The only downside of the walks is not being able to do that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both look fantastic! I love how they "both wore it well".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo stylish! I agree with Christine -- if you ever want to "loan" Franklin or Lola out, let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thanks everyone. We really did hit the adoption jackpot. They're both pretty great.

    ReplyDelete