Monday, November 7, 2011

Meet my family

Lola, Maeby, Lindsey and me
This is my family. I think this is the only picture of all of us in one place. Lola is the big white dog. I think you've already met her. Maeby is sitting on the jacket. She likes to sit on stuff. Lindsey is the big cat. She's bossy. They're all 3 years older than me and are good big sisters. Most of the time.

Who says dogs and cats can't get along?

6 comments:

  1. And for so long I never realized you had the 2 cats too! Now that's a full house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a lot of pets. They're all great - really nice and affectionate and they all get along, but still, a lot of creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin just saw this picture and was like "that looks like our house!" And then I said, "Yes, we just need one more dog..." :) Your cats are beautiful btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know some people who can probably find you another dog ;). Our cats are super sweet. We hit the pet jackpot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This attempt IS very successful! What an adorable family you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks. I think they're very adorable and sweet.

      Delete